Tuesday, March 21, 2006

131 countries and counting

My other website, LincMad's Telephone Area Codes & Splits, continues to amaze me with its steady stream of visitors. Since I placed the new hit counter on 2006-03-02, I have had over 47,000 visitors and over 75,000 individual page hits, with visitors from every U.S. state and 131 other countries, ranging from the People's Republic of China and India down to San Marino and Monaco, including every country in North America, every country in the European Union, every country on the Arabian Peninsula, and every inhabited continent on earth. All that in less than three weeks.

Wow.

Now all I have to do is get that broad a range of visitors here on the blog.... Having said that, though, I have had visitors here from over 50 countries and 42 out of 50 U.S. states, in the same time period. The Internet is a wonderful thing.

Technorati tags: , , ,