Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I feel myself with sleep

I checked in to see who's linking to the Third Path (I can do that, even without a FISA warrant!) and found a web site in Portuguese∗. The link was a coïncidence, the random result of Blogger's Next Blog » feature, but, since Eu não falo o português, I used the Babelfish translator. The author is a 16-year-old girl named Rita Cardoso, in Marco, Porto, Portugal.
originalBabelfishEnglish/inglês

Sinto-me com sono!

I feel myself with sleep!

I'm so sleepy!

Amiguinhos, hoje tenho qe confessar que tou sem vontade pa escrita! Depois de uma aula de aeróbica!( sim, porque eu agora também ja faço aeróbica!) estou cansada! e atendendo ao facto que tenho teste de matemática sexta feira e pouco deitei os olhos aos livros, não posso estar com muita conversa!.. E o dia não foi assim tao bom:(Amiguinhos, today I have qe to confess that it tou without written will Pará! After a lesson of aeróbica!(yes, because I now also ja make aeróbica) I am tired! e taking care of to the fact that I have mathematics test little sixth fair and I lay down the eyes to books, I cannot be with much colloquy.. E the day was not thus tao bom:(My friends, today I must confess that I do not have the will to write at all! After an aerobics lesson (yes, because I now also do aerobics), I am tired! And since I have a math test on Friday and I have hardly looked at my books, I can't talk much. And the day was thus not so good :(
Caros leitores.. Beijinhos portem-se bem e estudem que é o que é preciso!para os que nao estudam.. trabalhem! e para os que não fazem nem uma coisa nem outra...Durmam que o vosso mal é sono!!Expensive readers. Little kisses are behaved well and study that it is what is preciso!para the ones that nao study. work! e for that they do not make nor a thing nor another one... Sleeps that yours badly it is sleep!Dear readers, little girls must behave well and study when they're supposed to! Those who do not study must work hard! If you don't do one or the other, you will sleep badly!
*Beijinhos especiais para o meu priminho muito lindo!! Luisito! os beijos especiais tb te abragem sempre!!** Little kisses special for very pretty mine priminho! Luisito! the kisses special tb you abragem always ** Special kisses for my very beautiful [cousin?] Luis! Your special kisses always [abragem??]!! *
**Para todos aqueles que quando não êm nada que fazer..lêm o meu blogxinho!(Bruno!!)**** For all those that when they do not êm nothing that fazer..lêm mine blogxinho!(Bruno!!)**** For all those with nothing to do, read my blog! (Bruno!!) **
***E para o meu habitual e muito querido "Bruno" que me continua na memória!!;)!****** and for my habitual one and very wanted "Bruno" that continues me in the memory!!;)!****** and for my steady and beloved "Bruno" who is still with me in my thoughts!! ;) !***
I think that's pretty close, anyway. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.

∗ Eu olhei para ver quem tem ligar ao Third Path (Eu posso fazer aquele, mesmo sem uma autorização de busca de FISA!) e encontrado um Web site no português. A ligação era uma coincidência, o resultado aleatório da Next Blog » de Blogger, mas, desde I do not speak Portuguese, eu usei o tradutor de Babelfish. O autor é uma menina velha de 16 anos que se chama Rita Cardoso, em Marco, Porto, Portugal. ... Eu penso de que a tradução é aceitável, em todo o caso. Водочка уговаривает, но подозреваемый бита мяса.

Sorte boa em seu teste da matemática. A matemática abrirá um mundo da oportunidade para você.